Volunteer Naming - Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This prize promotion is open to all mainland British residents (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion (including, but not limited to, RLWC2021 employees, consultants or partners, RFL or IRL employees, and their immediate families).
2. To enter visit: click here
3. Follow the prompts on the webpage to suggest a name for RLWC2021 volunteers to enter the prize draw. No purchase is necessary to enter, and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
4. Entries that are incomplete, lost, mislaid, damaged, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted. RLWC give no assurances relating to the successful submission of any entry.
5. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
6. If the name chosen as the winning entry has been entered by more than one person, these entrants will be entered into a prize draw and one winner will be chosen at random.
7. The prize will be awarded to the first entry randomly selected from all entrants who suggested the successful name.
8. Only one entry per person, however individuals can submit multiple names for the volunteer team.
9. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of RLWC2021 or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
11. Entries must be received 11.59pm 18/12/2019 to be in with a chance of winning the prize. All competition entries received after the time specified are automatically disqualified.
12. The named winner will receive two VIP tickets to the opening game of the Men’s Rugby League World Cup 2021 and an invitation to the launch of the volunteer programme.
13. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated and we cannot send the prize to anyone other than the named winner. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be resold. RLWC2021 reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative one of the same or higher value and/or to substitute any of the listed items at its discretion.
14. The winner will be notified via email or phone call within 28 days of the winning name being announced following the public vote to arrange delivery of the prize and will be required to confirm their postal address before the prize can be released.
15. The winner will have 14 days to respond confirming all details. The entire prize will be sent to the winner at the postal address given on entry to the competition in a single delivery via a courier. Tickets will be posted out in mid/late 2021, in line with the start of the tournament and other ticket dispatch dates.
16. We may ask winners for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the registered user associated with the winning email address.
17. If a prize is not claimed (or if all necessary details are not confirmed) within a further 14 days of that prize winner being notified, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner, with no liability to the original winner. The new winning entrant will again be selected at random from all eligible entries who suggested the same name. If there were no more entrants for the winning name, all entrants who submitted a name which was shortlisted will go into the prize draw. RLWC2021 does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
18. The winner agrees to their name being used for promotional purposes, and your details being passed onto a third party for the dispatch of prize by grounds of legitimate interest as a lawful grounds for such use. Details of the winner’s name and county may be shared with anyone who requests their details within one month of the prize winner announcement. If you are a winner, we may ask you to take part in publicity relating to this prize draw with no further recompense. This is optional and you are able to decline to take part in any further publicity.
19. We will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments via social media or anywhere else during this prize promotion that we think are bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of RLWC2021 or directly aimed at us. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the prize promotion. We may also alert the relevant social media platform to any such behaviour and as a result the participant may have his/her social media account frozen pending investigation.
20. If you would like to know the name and county of the winner, please send an email to RLWC2021@tangerinecomms.com within one month of the winner announcement. We will not enter into any discussion on social media about this prize promotion.
21. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, RLWC2021, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of RLWC2021, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform where it may be being promoted. You are providing your information to RLWC2021, not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
24. RLWC2021’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
25. RLWC2021’s Privacy Notices are compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. RLWC2021 will only process your personal information as set out in the Privacy Notice: https://www.rlwc2021.com/privacy-policy. By entering into this competition and providing us with your information, you agree to these terms and conditions and our Privacy Notices. RLWC2021 is only using the personal data of the entrants to administer the competition on the basis that it is necessary for entering or performing a Contract, unless otherwise stipulated by the entrant whilst completing the entry form.
26. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England.